Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Week of THANKFULNESS

I was thinking that in the spirit of being thankful this week.... each post will be about the things that we are thankful for:) I've tried to encourage the kids last week and will continue to encourage them this week to look around and be thankful for all the big and little things we have and are given:)

So my first thing to be thankful for is God. I praise the Lord for bringing me to Him at a young age and for keeping my close through the years. I know I was tempted and made mistakes and so I also thank the Lord for his mercy and forgiveness!! And my prayer is that my children would also know the Lord early in life and to have His love and steady guidance, like I have had!!

It was very fitting that last week the kids learned the verse :

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love Thanksgiving...my favorite holiday.