yes!!! It's the 1st of the month and my baby is 4 months.... where did the time go?
The pic to the left is one that Andrea took when Nate was 1.5 or 2 weeks old....
ohhhhhh, those sweet cuddly newborn days.....
and now we have an increasingly active infant who loves attention, trying to get around and always watching everything.... soaking it all in...
Here he is this week in the same onesie which is looking more like a muscle shirt... LOL!!!
This week Nate has thrown some curveballs in his schedule... funny though because it changed in just ONE day! Before Monday, Nate slept in until 9am, cat napped the rest of the AM , then took a 2+ hour nap in the afternoon.
His schedule this week has included waking at 7 am, a quick cat nap around 8am and then a 2+ hour nap in the AM and another 2+ hour nap in the afternoon 3ish-5ish:) Then another quick nap about 7:30ish and he goes to bed about 9pm with the kids.
With the change in his schedule during the day, he's been sleeping differently at night, too!! Sleeping soundly from 8:30 (quick nurse at 11:30) until 6:30..... so hoping this stays:) And at night he's been in the crib ;( - i need to post more about that!
- Still weighs about 16.5 lbs (will get officially weighed at well-child appt)
- Can wear SOME 3-6 month clothes, but mostly in 6-9!! He's wearing Chris' infant summer clothes (and Chris was a Nov-baby)!
- Starting to "play" with us.... giggles when we come near to tickle him. Smiles really big when we approach him.
- Can distract him when he's fussy.... we'll smile or tickle him and he'll start smiling again:)
- Starting to multi-task... LOL!!! here's a pic of him playing with toys and his toes;)