Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Themed school Work

I've been plotting for a week or so that this would be our THANKSGIVING study week..... although I'm still in the gathering stage:)

I thought I'd share some of he fun resources I've found:) For all those interested!! (let me first warn that I haven't checked all the accuracy of all of the resources... but most so far have been good and I have preschoolers so I'm not going into too much detail... at least not yet)

ABC Teach


The Piligrims First Thanksgiving (great ideas for each subject, some printables)


More resources on the Social Studies and Units for Thanksgiving

And there are some great thankfulness Scripture passages that would be awesome to have your family "hide in their hearts" during this THanksgiving season!!

Off to gather the crew and begin:)

No comments: