Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Birthday Party!!!

While with Grandma and Grandaddy we were able to have a birthday party for Christopher!! Since Anna and Christopher's birthdays fall around holidays they are pretty fortunate to have their birthdays at Grandma and Grandaddy's.

It was nice to have Brian's entire family there.... including Grandma, Grandaddy, Uncle Scott, Aunt Bea, our family of 5 plus Gran-grandma and Uncle Larry!! Anyway, I thought I'd post some of the highlights of our birthday party....



Here's a picture that I snapped as Gran-grandma and Uncle Larry were leaving. I'm soo thankful that Gran-grandma has been able to get to know and enjoy her great grandchildren!! And I've been soo fortunate these last few months to get some great pictures that show how much Gran-grandma enjoys the kids, even on some of her tough days!!


After we celebrate Jesus' birthday, the next birthday will be Gran-grandma's 100th birthday!!!

No comments: