Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Smile for a Sick Day

I haven't been feeling well the last few days.... We were hoping to head to the zoo today... ohhhh, what a beautiful zoo day we missed!! I just felt rotten enough that I really won't have enjoyed the drive or walking around all morning and afternoon:) So maybe another time when my head doesn't feel like it's about to burst and my nose isn't dripping like a fountain.....

I was looking through more wedding pictures and ran into this sweet video! I'm pretty sure I haven't posted it yet. We were all waiting for the the last few guests to arrive and the wedding to start. Brian and Lydia were standing on the porch getting the wiggles out before "quiet time" (AKA wedding ceremony)!!



In the background you can hear the ladies trying to convince the ringbearers to hold the little pillow:) Christopher just didn't want to and David wanted to play with his digger (a gift the bride and groom gave him)!!! We had two different languages within the wedding, so they're speaking to David in Spanish and English and Christopher in English... The little boys never did make it all the way down the aisle.

I've also added some more wedding pictures to my flickr account.... HERE!!

BTW... isn't my sweet hubby so handsome in a tux:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awwww, that vid of Brian and Lydia is so so sweet!