Friday, October 24, 2008

Date Afternoon


A couple of days ago my hubby surprised me.... he said that he had asked Miss Sue-sue to come over and watch the kids on Friday afternoon so that we could go to the movies and watch FireProof.....

We've heard soo much about this movie and we've actually been to the moview twice since it's been out and NOT seen it!!! From what I've seen, read and heard it sounds like a movie that needed to come out....a movie about preserving, encouraging and strengthening our REAL marriages:)

So this morning I'm taking care to get my house in order so that Miss Sue-sue and the kids will have a fun afternoon together!!! Then I'll get their lunch together and Brian and I will be off to watch FireProof....

Thanks to Miss Sue-sue... BTW, the kids are soo excited she's coming and have been looking out the window and waiting for her all morning:) Hopefully they'll have all their energy out and take their naps for her:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we saw this and LOVED it, once we got over the bad acting it was really good writing and i want the book the love dare!!