Monday, October 6, 2008

A New Look

I'm not one to rearrange my furniture or my pictures in my house... I have made changes when I need to... I'm not opposed to change, just not always the one who pushes it.... so when I started to think about changing my blog some...

It all started whenI wanted to add an ad to the blog. I thought "hmmm?? why not?" And I kept my eye on a friend's ads and thought,"They're kind of pretty and why not." We'll then came "where to place these ads... and look at all these cool templates... my blog is looking a little cluttered..." hhahaha you get the point.

I wanted to attempt this super duper change myself but sweet Andrea caught me... ahaha.. and knew it would take her much, much, much less time than me... like we're talking days here.... she knew my husband would go hungry if she didn't step in... hahaha!!

So this is the beautiful place she got me!!! I'll still look around for a background to add some more color and hopefully these ad-thingys will be pretty soon... they said it might be a day or two!!

So what you you think??? And if you really like it and blog... here's a button Andrea made as well.... isn't she talented?? Amazing...



Andrea, thanks for the help... I guess you figured you help me since I'd probably be calling to ask questions anyway.... it really is nice and I love the little pictures in the "about me" box...what a sweet touch!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. And the pictures of the children are just precious--

Mark and Rachel said...

I'm a fan! I also think the photos are great :)

Heather said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!! The older posts, newer posts links are a great addition.

Jenn said...

How nice of Drea to help you with this.

Your button looks wonderful, and so does your template.

jenn

Anonymous said...

this is just perfect! love it!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot, too. Can you send Andrea over to me to help me, too? ;-)