Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tissue Issues & Throwback Thursday - Ballerina Again

I've had it in my mind to do a Throwback Thursday ever since last night. We were heading off to bed and my dear husband was patiently waiting for me and then giggled. He revealed the reason for his giggle....

He was looking at our wedding picture on the mantle and was thinking,"Isn't my wife beautiful" (sweet isn't he) and then he turned around to look at me snuggled on the couch with tissues up my nose.... hahhaa my nose seriously just wants to RUN and so I'm just waiting until it all runs out:) sorry for the details...

So I decided to post a Cuter Throwback...my beautiful little ballerina!! For her 3rd Halloween Anna, we dressed Anna as a "dancer" - she understood that:) But this year Anna actually wanted to be a ballerina and tried on her old ballerina costume. To our amazement the outfit still fit, although this will be the last year!!

October 2006



Last week at the pumpkin patch:)

1 comment:

Drea said...

awe cute! she looks so different now.
I like the outfit w/ jeans 2. Not sure why :-) Its adorable.