Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Wedding Pic and Thanks



We never did get a good family or even grandparent picture using my camera on this trip. I think we were all pictured out from the weeding events.... anyway... I don't have a good pic but I do have a ....

BIG THANKS!!

I am soo thankful and grateful to my sweet in-laws... they are such a sweet blessing to us and me. They are always very generous to us! Like to let us come and almost totally take over their home!! (I wrote almost b/c it depends on which you ask about whether it's really a take over or not.) Their normally quiet, relaxed days are quickly turned into chasing grandkids, stepping on toys scattered and trying to please three little ones who don't always know what they want or know exactly what they want!

Thank you for letting us stay. Thank you for all the great meals! Thank you for our date night:) And for all the extra outings for me to find "good" deals!! FOr your servant example to us and our children! Thank you!

We are blessed!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Lydia looks so precious! That is a sweet photo...

jenn

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love it!

Anonymous said...

This a very lovely photo by Lydia! You have to keep it for her when she is older to remember the first she was a flower girl.