Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall is for Park Days

We'll venture to the park any day of the week when we know we can meet friends there;)

But there is something relaxing about being at the park on a beautiful fall afternoon... the comfortable temperature, the less intense sun and fewer bugs (usually).

Makes me wonder if fall is for park days... getting in all the outside time we want before the chill of winter sets in;)

I'm sharing my favorite pictures from our park day this week with some sweet friends!
IMG_9765
{pretty}.... Nate's little girl twin:)

IMG_9762
{happy}

IMG_9760
{funny}... Chris my adventurous monkey!

IMG_9756
{real}...  my baby sporting the boots on the playground!


The 1st one is for little somethings Fall Activity challenge! The 2nd is for  the happiness challenge at Leigh vs Laundry:) And the 3rd is for and then, she {snapped}.

and then, she {snapped}


Also linking up to I should be folding laundry's Cute theme....
Photobucket

The last picture is for here...




round button chicken

15 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are cute. I love both of their curls!

Rachel said...

Oh how fun! I love their expressions - you can tell they are not having a blast, at all... :)

Stacia said...

Kids on swings have got to be one of the cutest things ever. And kids in cowboy boots! =>

Holly@ThreeSidedWheel said...

Oh, yes! Yes! Fall is for park days! Such sweet shots! Thanks for sharing!

Vanessa said...

Oh those tiny cowboy boots are too cute. Love all the photos and their smiles abd curls.

Rosie said...

Beautiful photos... beautiful children!!

Drea said...

Awe im glad you got together with Shannon. I miss her a lot, and you. I never noticed the curly hair resemblance of Nate and Nugget ;-) so cute.

Stillmary said...

They're all great photos but that first one is really special. What cute kids in a great photo!

Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead said...

Aww. So cute! Love those boots!!

Anonymous said...

so very cute!

Lisa said...

I especially love your {happy} - such a smile!

Anonymous said...

Aww. So fun. Nate is getting so big.

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

HI,
I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER.
BLESSINGS
APRIL

Jill said...

Looks like an Awesome Fall Day of Fun!

I'm your newest Follower via Friday's Blog Hop :)

I also co-host Wednesday's Block Party Hop if interested.. http://www.frugalplus.com/p/wednesdays-block-party-hop.html

Have a Great Weekend!

~ Jill

http://www.frugalplus.com/

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Great photos.