Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dinner Prep Distractions:)

This is one way to get dinner prepared....Daddy was busy with the lawn and dinner had to be done:) I like having the kids in the same room as I am so I can hear what is going on, encourage their learning, quell any arguments and basically keep them out of trouble.......



the only problem is that the kitchen gets a bit messy:)

The fun part was that we worked on letter sounds and letter recognition. And Anna worked on tracing letters and spelling simple words:) And they all colored and then helped to sort the mess into the correct bags when cleaning up (which wasn't as peaceful as the playing)!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yikes! Bria likes to crawl over to the cupboard with all the plastic containers and dump them all over the floor while I cook. I'm glad she's distracted by that! Makes my cooking time much more enjoyable.