Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Shopping Day

I ventured out to town with my little helpers under toe!!!! Phew...we left at 10am and returned at quarter until 5pm....long trip:) But I got a lot done:)

My first stop was Penney's to checkout a new bedding set that I'd been eyeing... of course they didn't have it (check out Andrea's new bedding from Penneys)...but I did find some deals......







...all of it at least 75% off with an additional 15% off of the sale price..... Christopher's shorts and shirts were $1.66 each and Anna's dresses were $4.32!!!!

Then we ate at Sonic.... yes, outside and the car temp said 100!!! Crazy...the kids didn't play on the equipment long since it was in the sun, so it might have been a good day to go since I wanted to get to two other stores:)




Anyway, the kids "lasted" through me returning some bedding and then picking up some groceries and "food supplies" for Canada.... we returned home, ate dinner, cleaned dinner, cut Christopher's hair (again), and did baths. After the kids got to bed I started working on the laundry some more.....

DAY ONE of our FINAL 3 DAYS of PREPARATIONS for CANADA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great deals, good job!!

Drea said...

did u find any bedding? i had to take my review off simple. I got an email after posting it from blogher telling me it had to be reviewed by linden street 1st... so i had to save it as a draft until then.

:-)

jcpenny has great deals on kids clothing!

Stacey said...

Awesome deals! I seriously need to take a trip south again. Maybe this fall.

Jodi said...

I found your blog through SIMPLE and look forward to your new posts every day or so... Will you be posting while in Canada?? I am excited to hear about your Canada trip as I am a Canadian myself :-)