Sunday, July 13, 2008

Giggles with Grammie

Well this week we had the HUGE pleasure of having my mom (AKA Grammie) with us. My mom easily jumps into our routine like another parent... poor little guys had three of us bossing them around... ha ahhaaa!! But honestly, I'm not sure my house would have stayed as put together as it was with out her this week....I'm sure she wonders how it ever stays together during some visits :) Anyway, she was a awesome help! The kids adore her and this is why....

she loves to be goofy with them and they always find the silliest things to giggle over:)

These were our departing pictures....


*Lydia was napping

The second was Anna's. She told me that I have to put her pictures on "her blog"!!! Maybe I do need to make her a blog, so she can display all her pictures and share what she wants to:) That would be a hoot I'm sure:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awe how darling is that video!!! Anna is so cute at the end as she is being like a little mother too! And WOW, you look so much like your mom to me by the pics. Sweet...

Drea said...

awe that was cute. Love the sneezing thing.

Anonymous said...

how much fun kids can have with a simply toy. it's really great. About Anna having her own blog, I think you can make a "second" page here with a button on your site here like saying "Annas pics" or something like that and there you can load up her stuff then, if you want. I am not really sure how it works but if you like you can go the site of my friend Icha (find the link at my blog) she has done this.