Monday, December 29, 2008

Bye-Bye :(


Well this morning we sent off the final wave of our visiting family. We would have LOVED for Grandma and Grandaddy to stay longer..... but they needed some rest ... ha ha ha

We've had a blitz of family and friends and Christmas activities this year. It seemed a little busier this year but I know in reality it wasn't any more or less busy.... but everything happened at MY house this year:)

So today (and probably tomorrow) will be filled with some tidying up and laundry. I decided just to strip ALL of our beds this morning so we'd start the week off with clean sheets... at least :)
We enjoyed ALL of visitors though and look forward to the next time we get to visit with you :)

4 comments:

Drea said...

awe...
they are so cute...
btw love chris' pjs!

Drea said...

ow and curious... why are the girls dressed and hes not? HEEHEE

Anonymous said...

Heehee, I was thinking the same like Drea, why are the girls dressed and Chris not? But he looks cute anyway.

In Everything said...

Chris NEVER stays dressed. In fact, I usually have to put clothes on him at least 3 or 4 times a day.

Over Christmas I really tried to have him dress himself after he took off his clothes (that I'd had out him in).

So yesterday I dressed him and he undressed himself..... then we saw the new Pjs he's received for Christmas and he put them on....

BTW... I did post a picture of myself... but since I was cleaning I was in my Pjs ...LOL