Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I found a site with some "mother's day" quotes. I thought I'd share:)

* All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Oscar Wilde


* The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Author Unknown


* A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. -Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Peter De Vries


* We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher


And here is my favorite:

* And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Unknown

*******************************************

Dear Lord, thank you for letting me be a mother!! Help me to guide my children gently to You.

And THANK you for the godly mothers you have given Brian and I! Thank you for their sacrifices for us, their love to us, their support of us and their examples to us!!

We love you MOM..... Grandma and Grammie!!

3 comments:

Drea said...

Such a good pic of u all!

In Everything said...

Brian took it... I thought he did a great job. And I love the angle!!

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day!

You are all so cute!