Friday, May 15, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


I had gotten out of the habit of Focus Fridays... it just seemed like I had to get my "focus" in the right places.... I'm sure a lot of people struggle with priorities versus the need for a "mental break" or creative times:)

I'm going to be a little more realistic with my Focus fridays.... get the stuff done that needs to be done:) And maybe include one or two "extra" tasks that it would be NICE to complete!!

My Tasks THIS Week are:
1. Prepare the house and menu for company next week... in celebration of Brian's PhD graduation
2. Get to JC Penney to order my curtains... cheaper to order from the store and NOT pay shipping
3. Organize the growing pile of coupons that need to be clipped and sorted.
4. Tues - library reading time with kids:)
5. Put up the remaining 5T girls clothes that are still lingering from clothes sorting:)

Join in Focus Friday at Thrify and Chic MOM.

1 comment:

MyLinda said...

Good luck on your tasks this week! I too have found that I do better when I focus on the things that need to be done and if I fit a special project in too that's great!

Playrooms are great (ours is actually our garage converted to a playroom) but it always seems cluttered and disorganized!