Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blessed by my In-Laws

We are soo blessed by our parents! But after this last short visit I want to express just how thankful I am to have my in-laws.... no, really!!

They have been and continue to be a source of support for both Brian and I! Brian calls his dad regularly with ministry or financial questions. I call his mom more... LOL... with cooking help, decor questions and personal questions. Not only do they field our crazy questions, but they've supported our parenting, ministry and marriage!

And I know they pray daily for us... I know because they tell us!! It's such a comfort to know in the midst of church ministry and the trenches of parenting that we have prayer warriors !

Here is Grandma enjoying a picnic lunch with her grandbabies.... always an adventure! She is always soo good natured and takes stuff in stride:) My favorite part of her personality is that she thinks the best of everyone and their intentions... especially grandbabies who have GUILT written across their faces!! LOL

The kids wanted to "take pictures" with Grandma's camera... all week!!!

So finally we caved in and let them show their creativity:) Anna was directing our poses and asked us to make CRAZY faces!! So we did!!

Can you see how sweet my mother-in-law is:) And how comfortable she makes others feel when she is around them:)

Grandma and Grandaddy, thank you for visiting us and celebrating Brian's Graduation and Anna's early 5th Birthday! We really enjoyed your visit and regretted that you had to leave soo soon! Thank you for all your love and support. And the gifts for all of us! I'm sure we will be in touch this week AND will see you in the mountains in a couple of weeks!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Aren't Grandparents the greatest!!! We love when they com over!!

Kathy said...

I LOVE my in-laws too.

What a blessing!