Monday, May 11, 2009

A Special Gift

About Saturday my sweet hubby started talking about my Mother's Day gift.

It wasn't wrapped in in a box, or assembled in the backyard....

It wasn't a card or a handful of chocolates.....

or any of those things that would have been sweet or I could have been expecting:)

Instead he asked me to book a hotel room, pack up the kids on Sunday morning, fix a quick lunch .....

He brought me to the BEACH, to spend time with our family and to see MY MOTHER!!



Thank you Brian for our quick trip!! It was a little crazy:) But such a sweet treat to see my mom and be with her for a few moments on Mother's Day and Monday:)

I have PLENTY to share about our trip... LOL... if was very "normal" but crazy at the same time:) And I was able to get some beach pictures of my very preggo sister... they were fun to take, especially with my mom helping!!!

I can't wait to share all I have, but I need REST:)

2 comments:

Drea said...

awe fun! what a great gift. lovely pic 2! u favor ur mom A LOT :) like me hehe

Liz said...

So fun!!