- BIG, BIG project (for us) to be revealed by mid-week... hopefully... LOL
- Clean up BIG, BIG project
- Start to get together the "homeschool room"
- T-ball game in neighboring town
- Reading time at the library, turn in old books, get new ones
- Possibly help Andrea with some babywearing pics
- Continue to prep house for company
- Go to a HS baseball game- watch one of our friends playing
- Clean sheets and make beds for company
- Grandma and Grandaddy come:)
- Church service at night
- Possibly strawberry picking and making jam with Grandma
- Work on SIMPLE post for Sat.
- Brian has graduation practice!!!
- Brian's Graduation @ SEBTS.... early morning for all of us!!!
- Small party with Grandma and Grandaddy for Brian and Anna
- BIG breakfast
- Help Grandma and Grandaddy pack and leave (if we can't convince them to STAY)
- Laundry and clean up house
So if we are a little "quiet" this week you'll know why!! And I'm hoping to have our BIG, BIG project finished with pictures... we'll see how it goes... LOL