Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



The challenge is July 2004, 22nd picture or 7th folder in the closest year.

SOOOO.....

We didn't have a digital camera until December 2004. So all our pictures of Anna as a baby are just paper pictures. My parents and Brian's brother did have camera's, so the few digtial pictures we have are from them:)

THIS is the closest I can get to July 2004. It's from June 2004, we were visiting my parents and celebrating my sister's graduation from high school. And yes, our little 3 week old Anna came with us!!



It's amazing that the little bundle of baby in Brian's arms will be 5 in 2.5 weeks. She had grown before our eyes! She is such a blessing!

Join in the Challenge at 4 little men and girly twins.

2 comments:

Clair said...

It seems so recent but wow, how much they change in just 5 short years!!!

Jenny said...

So cute! My daughter will also be 5 in less than 2 weeks. I have a baby pic on my post this week too.