Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



This week's challenge from 4 Little men and Girly Twins is August 2008 (or 16th folder) and the 28th picture.

My 28th picture needed some other pics to help it out:) Here is a series of pictures that I took while visiting my brother on our way home from Our Canadian Mission trip. We aren't often up north, so we decided to make a stop to see my brother!!!





While these aren't the best pics (not great lighting, some are blurry) they are priceless as they capture my son enjoying rough-housing with his uncle... an uncle we don't get to see too often!! In remembering them, it makes me want to pick up the phone and call my brother!!!

2 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

They are excellent pictures! I like the story behind them.

Have a Blessing Weekend!

Jenny said...

How fun!