Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Luck

I wish I was a great photographer and I could "capture" beautiful artistic pictures of my kids ALL the time... but I'm not! I need to do some studying, read my camera's manual and get more practice:)

But every once in a while I get something I like...

While we were getting some pictures of some daffodils I tried to get a picture of the kids with the flowers. They weren't sitting the way I thought would be best and they tried to humor me by smelling the flowers like i asked...LOL

Anyway, one the first pictures I took I had the camera set on a "program" setting and didn't realize it. This was the picture that came out of that:)



I immediately realized that the picture was a funky color and put it back in the automatic mode... my favorite setting...LOL

As I reviewed the pictures I glanced over this one and then saw how the yellow flowers stood out. Anyway, it might not be a picture we hang on the wall... but I thought it was fun!

Check out Anna's expression behind the flowers... funny! You can tell she was trying to humor me:)

1 comment:

Drea said...

hehe that is cute! u got a nice camera and i think u do really well!