Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Valentine Morning

With Valentines Day quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to use our morning to talk a little about Valentines Day (via books) and then make Valentines:) WOW... I pulled out all sort of stickers, paper, etc that we have in various places around the house!! And the kiddies got to work:)


In searching for a versus or saying for our church sign I was brought to a verse in 1Corinthians! It states, "Let all that you do be done in love." 1 Corinthians 16:14 I think it will be another "love" verse for us to memorize this week:)

Having all three kids with their little paws in all the supplies was a little CRAZY... but even this simple verse reminded me of the reason I was making the cards with the kids: to be active with them, encourage their creativity and hopefully be a blessing to others during this holiday as we hope to share some with others:)


These were two of favorites:
Christopher's :)

Anna's:)


I finally had to give Lydia scraps of paper to glue together and she was happy:) But was quickly bored and entertained herself in her room for the rest of our craft time. (ohhh... her room!!! Just think DISASTER!!!)

And my little Anna found herself a Valentine Sweetheart... LOL!!

I asked Anna just a second ago what she a thought "a sweetheart" was. Her answer was "sweetheart means when you are being kind to someone else." Ohhh... she is soo sweet! And I'm soo thankful for her friendship with Caleb... they are like family to us:)

1 comment:

Drea said...

ow fun cards! hehe ill have to ask caleb that same question :-)