Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's Up, DOC??

So you've read about our ongoing food saga... LOL... Lydia is just not eating much. But she still is eating, so Grandma doesn't have to worry... her parents are softies too :)

Tonight I was cutting up carrots to cook for supper. Lydia walked into the room and I offered her one of these cute little cut-up carrot pieces... NOPE wasn't going to have it...

SO I told Brian to watch.... I went back into the fridge, grabbed a whole carrot, rinsed it off and gave it to Lydia. She said "welcome" and walked away munching on the WHOLE carrot???? Why does she like WHOLE, unpeeled carrots??? not sure, but she WILL eat it, well at least some of it!!

So for dinner she had raw carrot and a couple bites of cooked carrots. Then before they brushed their teeth, Lydia ate 3/4 of a bagel??

The Battles Continue.....

As a side note... I am battling Picasa... I don't know why it is acting up again?? So excuse the uneditted pictures until I re-install the program!! GRRRR....

No comments: