2. How to be patient
3. How to show love and kindness, even when.....
4. How to enjoy my kids and cherish them every stage
5. How to be patient (yes, I need extra doses of that)
6. How to rest
7. How to encourage each child as they need to be encouraged
8. How to forgive and seek forgiveness
"Now your attitudes and thoughts must be constantly changing for the
better..... be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, .... follow God's example in everything you do just as much loved child imitates his father. Be full of love for others, following the example of Christ who loved you and gave himself to God as a sacrifice to take away your sins." Eph 4:23, 32, 5:1
Dear Lord, thank you for continuing to teach me, even through tough weeks.... You are what I desire, for myself and my family.