Monday, August 25, 2008

The First 15 Minutes

Well today is Christopher's first day of potty training....the plan was to wake before him, shower and be ready to train the rest of the day:)

I woke at 6:45 ready for a shower when Christopher came lurking from his room saying he was wet.... yep pee-peed through his diaper! So the training started a little earlier than expected. I got him cleaned up, in "big boy" (BB) pants and sent him to lay down with Daddy while I showered.

As I am heading into the shower Christopher comes into the bathroom and starts playing with the toilet...I gently remind him that he has on BB pants and should not play with the potty unless he has to go. So he stands on the carpet in front of the shower and then gives me this "oh,no" face and looks down..... yep, he peed on the carpet and his first pair of BB pants....all in my first 15 minutes of being awake:)

And between the sheets, clothing, BB pants, carpet mat..... I'm pretty sure I already have a load of laundry:) And we got him some cute BB pants yesterday... I'll have to get a picture of him in some:)

No comments: