Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our News:)


Well after a LONG (over an hour) wait with 3 little kids we finally got to have the ultrasound!! The technician at the practice I go to is soo sweet and informative, she always seems very content answering questions and pointing out baby parts:)And I am always amazed at how formed babies are this young!! And how personalities are already being formed:)

So the BEST news is that baby is super healthy and growing exactly like Baby should. The little heartbeat was going just as fast as ever and Baby was very cooperative so the technician and doctor could complete the "first check-up"!!!

The second best news is that we will be having......

Let Anna tell you :) (the others chickened out!!)


And I wish I could tell you that Baby has a name. But I had a great name picked out for the opposite sex!!! So we will be playing the Name Game for a little longer:)

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations! A boy sounds perfect. I bet you are all so excited.

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

Congrats!! I bet Chris is happy! I've got a list of boys names that were vetoed by the hubby if you want some suggestions!

Stacey said...

Oh, a boy sounds great! Really, I mean who wouldn't be happy, as long as the baby is healthy, right? We're kind of cheating on names, as we've picked a first and second name that are not gender specific :) We only have to pick one set of names that way!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the boy! So exciting. Now you will have 2 girls and 2 boys. So great. Good luck with the name searching.

Angela said...

So glad to hear things went so well. I bet the kids loved seeing their new baby brother. :) Hope your pregnancy continues to go so well. You're a great mom!

Jenny said...

That little video was too cute! How awesome that the kids got to come with you to the appointment. I'm so happy he's healthy too!

Hmm, boy names are hard. I liked Matthew, but it was a good thing that I had a girl, because my sister took Matthew first. LOL!

I also like Nathan, Kyle and Andrew.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Awesome! That is so exciting!

Drea said...

YAYYYYYYYYY, Chris needs a bro :)
I guess our baby will have to look for his girlfriend elsewhere :)
we can def share baby items now! maybe :) if sizes match up.

Kate said...

YAY!!!! How wonderful! 2 of each...sounds perfect!

Anonymous said...

So, great to know what you will have...
Okay, nearly everybody have said something about that you will have 2 boys and 2 girls then and a brother for Chris...so I will not say anything else about this, too. :-)
Anyway it is great to hear that your baby is healthy!

Heather said...

Woohoo! That's exciting! We find out tomorrow morning! :)

Meg said...

Congratulations! What a blessing- great to hear he is healthy and growing perfectly!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Congrats!!!...........Don't worry, the name will come...........