Monday, August 4, 2008

A Busy House

Our goals today were to RELAX, take care of sick tummies and get laundry and clothes done and put away:) Believe me.... that would have been ENOUGH to do in one day!!!

But last night I started laundry (while I missed church). And it truly was "divine timing". This morning we woke to a water leak....we had a "puddle" there for awhile now and we thought it was just b/c of leaving our outside line on....but it was something else.... and who knows how long it's been leaking like this!!!!

This morning I finished washing my LAST load and then we noticed the leak and now the water is cut OFF!!! So I just have drying, sorting, folding and putting away.... and three church members and my husband outside deciding what to do with our water leak......

The tummies seemed to have calmed down....we'll see???

No comments: