Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Little Disappointed

Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed about where Christopher and i are with potty training. I was hoping I'd go to bed rejoicing over being diaper-free and ready for our new day tomorrow free of diapers and potty training.....

but looks like I'm in for the lONG haul:) We ran into a road block and lost some of our momentum! But maybe the rash will clear up and we'll be ready to start again. Anyway, tomorrow I pull out the chart and stickers!!

We have a B-day party tomorrow in the evening.... so maybe we'll get to the point where we can go out some.... a break might even give us momentum until the end.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Im not sure if you plan to let him wear undies to the party.. but I would! Seriously.. thats what we did with Caleb and it worked! it was stressful.. because there was always risk of accidents.. and we had accidents.. but we just carried extra clothes and things worked out well. They get dependent on those diapers.. lol

Hope they enjoy the party 2! The bug catches are so cute

Jenn said...

Hang in there and I agree with Drea. We've all been through it, or will be going through it...so bring him on to party in the big boy undies! heehee...

praying for you!