Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update on Anna

Well Anna went to bed feeling very hot and "hurting".... but we gave her the medicine and some water hoping that some good rest would help. We didn't hear a peep out of her all night:)

This morning while we were snuggling on the couch (watching the news with Daddy), she walked in and announced, "I feel better today!!" She's been acting totally back, but I'm thinking she should TRY to get a little extra rest today......

we'll see if THAT happens. Although she did inform me that her head hurt a little too much to do school today.... hahhahaa

I'm not sre what the bug was thta hit us. But it's only a 24-hr bug that includes pain, headaches and a high fever.... strange.... but I'll take that over a week long cold, or 24-hr nauseous bug!

Off to attempt school and order to our day..... wish me luck:)

No comments: