Friday, September 26, 2008

Texture Issues

I have a good friend who has "texture issues".... ahahaa... we've had a lot of conversations about different foods that end like, "I don't like the texture."

From those conversations, a Sid the Science Kid episode last week and a texture discussion with Christopher..... this is what I get :)


Anna came back from a "trip" with Brian. She stated that she was hungry!! And then reached up onto the counter for the blueberry muffins I had baked for breakfast. After a few bites, she came into the kitchen and put her plate with an almost whole muffin on it. I asked her why she wasn't going to finish her muffin and she said,

"I can't finish my muffin. I like the taste but the texture is weird."


***Here's a pic of her enjoying a "cookie" last Saturday afternoon. NO texture issues there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good. I bought some cookie cutters yesterday so maybe you and Chris and Lydia and I can make some when you come to see me.!