Friday, September 5, 2008

Moms' Night OUT!!

Andrea and I have been talking about having a "moms' night out" for weeks now... part to celebrate our birthdays in August, part to just have some time with another mom without kids....

So tonight was our night.....and this is what I sadly "left behind"....


First we went to the camera shop to get my camera checked out and for her to check out some lenses and other photographer needs.... and for the saleperson to talk circles around us (well at least me)....

Then we ate a "quiet" meal (aka adult conversation)...


Then we went shopping!! It's great shopping with a like-minded gal....clearance racks and sales all the way!!! Let's see we visited Steve &Barrys, Kohls, Target, Chick-Fil-A (get a free milkshake..yay for coupons), then Walmart.

So let's see....I left the house right after 4:30 and then returned home about 11pm!! What a night out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It sounds like you had a great night out!!! And the kids (and husband) survived without you. YEAH!!!! Maybe it should be a monthly or everyother month event.

In Everything said...

YES!!!! hahahaa.... Brian and the kids did FINE!!!

Hmmm, monthly sounds good.... hahahaa.....actually we need to get some mommy/daddy date times in :)

Drea said...

I had a great time! I say we do this atleast every 2 months or once a month? :-) I tried getting online last night but it wouldnt connect. It let me on this morning tho... :-)