Friday, January 4, 2008

Paci Update


My Little Man is hanging in there with the no-paci deal. He has fussed for naps more than bedtime. I thought maybe he was over his morning nap but by lunch today he was "too rascally" for my tastes and was in time-out a little more than usual.....so looks like the morning nap will stay for a little longer.


To ease the naptime fussing, I've been letting him bring into bed one of his "Special" books... ones that I knew we would tear-up when he was little!! So he has enjoyed that and it seemed to work a little.


Another new developement is that he has been waking more in the middle of the night. He'd do this when he had his paci and he'd find it and go back to sleep. So now he'll call out for us and then we'll sit with him for a few minutes (until I fall alseep sitting up at the side of his crib).

2 comments:

Drea said...

does he have a special blankie? We got extras! :-)

In Everything said...

Ohhhh, he has a blanket that he is extremely attached to. I don't think this would have been as smooth had we not had "night-night". :)