Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taking it Easy....

H aha haaa.... (like that's really possible)

I look around my house, and I can tell that I've been under-the-weather..... the laundry needing to be folded is stacked high, the floors need to be vacuumed, the kitchen counters are cluttered (which drives me nuts), and my to-do list requires more energy than I have :)So what do I do......

I take the kids outside to play with finger paints,





to run through the sprinkler,




and to eat Popsicles.....




and then blog about it while they nap :) I took some fun pictures of Chris, if you need more entertainment today, I thought they were cute so I posted them in my flickr album.

Off to do some housework and more preparations for our very busy July:)

5 comments:

Erica said...

that's why you are a good mommy. you spend time with your kids. go kelly!!

Jenn said...

Haha! Love it!!! Hey, I bought popsicles today too! : ) How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You will ALWAYS have housework!! Yesterday was so beautiful out it would be shameful to not get out. And look how "happy" they are and YOU!! Good judgement call!!

Anonymous said...

Way to be "Mary" in a "Martha" moment!

Drea said...

Ok the paint Lydia has looks like ummm... :-)

Love the photos. you are getting good! YAY FOR CANONS!