Monday, June 2, 2008

Like the New look

Andrea has been asking for awhile whether she could change up and redesign my blog.... I'd been a little hesitant because I'm plain and I like things easy and simple:) Anyway, yesterday I finally wanted the change and gladly handed over my info.....

I've always really liked her changes to others' blogs...so I knew I was in good hands!!!! And this is what she has created .....

I like it.... I do kind of miss the red.... but I like the blue and I like the "updated" look ;)

Thanks girl!!! And here's a link to her new graphics blog business if your interested in other blogs she's done!!!

4 comments:

Drea said...

I think the blue goes really well with your photos. very spring/summer-ish and fun. go red during the fall ;-) if u dont like it 100% after a few weeks let me know and ill do you a 2 column one.

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice!

Shelley said...

very very cute!

Erica said...

looks great, kelly! awesome job, drea! maybe I'll have to hire you on too....