Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another One Down :(


IMG_0021
Originally uploaded by seethefam
Well I had Christopher up at 12:30am last night....he wasn't crying or throwing up, just kind of talking to himself and moving around. When I went in to check on him I could tell he was really tired but not comfortable. I touched his arm and he was burning up. I tried to take his temperature but he's not too good with the under-the- tongue, so it got up to 100.5 and then he started pushing it out... I know his temperature wasn't dangerously high just from feeling him. So he got his first dose of Ibruprophen.....

He woke this morning with a temperature of 102.5...so he got his second dose. And he's laying on the couch with Anna.

Anna hasn't had any medicine or fever in almost 24 hours. She's still really tired though.

We don't have any blisters, or any other symptoms...very strange.

No comments: