Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Prayers for the Chappell Baby

Brian and I have some friends from our seminary days that are expecting their long awaited first child. Casey Chappell is about 28 weeks pregnant and has received some tough news from the doctors concerning her baby's health :(

Her blog is HERE. If you want to know more. Our hearts and prayer go out to the Chappells during this pregnancy and the uncertain days ahead. Like Casey mentions in her blog:
I know that we have to trust in a Hand of a Good God that has only our best in mind. It's hard to understand and it's hard to even trust this big Hand that created this child inside me that I"m being told is probably not going to live more than a few hours or days. But He is Big and He is Good. I know that, Dan knows that. But now we are being called to Live that day by day in a very real and hard way.
Please lift them up in prayer with us.

No comments: