Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thought I had Nothing to Blog and then.......

We'll we've had a pretty fun day. We tried to get some morning chores in (AKA... clean up the clutter we've left around the house). And then I took the kids to the park to see Andrea and her Crew and to possibly meet up with a new pastor family in our area (from our same seminary).

The park was HOT... but the kids were sooo glad to have a TON of stuff to climb on and their friends to play with :) Even after Caleb left, Anna played very well with a little boy at the playground with his grandfather....I'm soo thankful that she is a budding social butterfly now:)

The kids went down for nap (Anna went visiting with Brian) and I started collecting my supplies for making strawberry jam .....but I felt like I needed to really be sure my jars were super clean and ready to store yummy jam....so I sent them through the dishwasher and tackled some Internet projects I wanted to complete. Looks like the jam will have to wait until tomorrow:)

Finally the goofy kids woke up and blessed me with a blog video:)The video is kind of long (2 minutes) but I think it gets funnier as it goes (but I'm the Mom, I'm totally biased)....



BTW..... the mobile has been broken for years....it stopped playing when Christopher was 6 months or so. It was basically decoration and really needed to be taken down! I guess this is good motivation to do it soon!!!! But I'm thankful for the giggles I did get to capture!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and we can hardly wait to hear these giggles!

Drea said...

cute! lydia and taite laugh so similar