Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



So here is the Challenge from 4 Little Men & Girly Twins for today....

3rd folder

1st picture with Brown in it







So everyone now knows the 3rd folder in my picture album is Church photos:) And I did the first pic brown pic... no editting, or anything:)

It's a beloved pic of my church. We moved here to serve when my daughter was only 2 months, it amazing to think that in 2 months she'll be celebrating her 5th birthday!! We have been soo blessed to be a part of this small church and community...we are small but very loving and encouraging. And I am alway soo thankful for their examples of generousity, faithfulness, kindness and a strong work ethic!

Are are further blessed by how much they love us and our kids. They are just soo sweet to the kids!! Even when my kids are the typical pastor kids....

*Before church they walk around the sanctuary shaking hands with everyone.
*Christopher runs up and down the aisles before church, although we ask him not to.
*After each prayer or song, inevitably Lydia or Christopher auditibly ask, "Time to go home?"
*My sweet Anna tries to sing with the choir, it's from memory because she can't read that fast yet...LOL
*They lay on their tummies to color during service and yes, occassionaly argue over colors or hand out their works of art while Daddy is speaking.
*After church they stand on the stage and peer down into the baptistry, scaring all the members to DEATH.

Gotta love those PKs!!

5 comments:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Thanks for coming by my blog.......
I wasn't sure if I'd have a brown pic or not.....Kind of cool to end up with a church as your brown pic!

purejoy said...

thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement/prayer. what a sweet picture to randomly post. i enjoyed what was written more, though!! sweet sweet PKs!

Jaime said...

I like this Kelly. Great Pic.

Brooke said...

Great pic :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jenny said...

Great pic! My daughter will also be 5 in 2 months!