Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day With Grammie and Pey

We spent the day with Grammie and Pey!! The weather was MUCH cooler than yesterday, but we "braved" the 50's and went to the park. The kids (and the adults) had a blast:) And the camera was out:) Here are a few of my favorites:)

The TIRE Swing Spin - Mommy camera in hand spining with them:)



















My sweet Little timid Lydia-bug. While she immediately warmed up to Grammie and Pey, she took a while to get used to some of the playground equipment, especially the slides!









After a quick "quiet time" (no napping today).... we spent time with Aunt Jac, Uncle Carson and Uncle Eric. We ate dinner, and then layered again to brave the chilly wind to the park until dark!! Here's Christopher enjoying a little time "hanging around" with Uncle Eric!



I laid down the kids for bed at 8pm. And they were all asleep by 8:20ish!! ZONKED!! And I'm right there with them.... I'll be sharing a bed with both girls... who I was informed by Eric SNORE... maybe I'm soo sleepy that it won't matter:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They surely very happy:D:D