Monday, March 23, 2009

A Glimpse of our Weekend Potty Training

Let me first explain that the charts were brought out after successes and more interest was shown by BOTH kids!!!

But the weekend was another pottying challenged weekend.

Chris just needs something to motivate him! I have tried a lot of things, but nothing seems to really encourage him to try.

The verse that repeat itself in my head was "your sin will find you out"... the reasoning was that Chris would have dirty pants but pretend that he was fine and clean. No one would know until he'd run by us... yuck.


Lydia loves her chart. She does her business. Announces it to everyone. Asks for 2 stickers. Then asks for her gummies...LOL

And her little phrases are just too cute! "I made my stinky, I get two gummies now." And then she flashs that little smile just to be sure she'll get her gummies.

This isn't potty training related, but my other favorite phrase of Lydia's has to do with the penny jars (for good manners).

Lydia pretends to cough. "augh augh" Then she says,"Cuse me...[not even a breath] I get a penny in me jar."

1 comment:

Drea said...

Cute charts! Travis told me that when Taite came over he expected a gummy 2 hah.. now at home when he goes he ask for candy. You spoiled my kid :)

HAH!
But I do give him a treat when he poopies, which he does well thankfully.. the lord must of known I dont handle poop well :)