Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Equivalent to the Hamster Wheel

This is how we exercise our kiddies during the cold, wet winter days... LOL



Really the Elliptical Orbit machine is in "the office", a room the kids get limited access to. Honestly when I open the door to check my email or get the computer for school the kids are like mice running in under my feet trying to get in.

I ALWAYS get winded after just minutes on the machine (of course I have it on a little harder setting)! But the kids LOVE playing on it.... and they're getting good and plenty of exercise... LOL

5 comments:

Drea said...

wow shes really moving!

Stacey said...

that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Lydia is better in using it than some adult LOL

Anonymous said...

You could send this in for a commercial for exercising! Way to go Lydia!

designHER Momma said...

that's so cute! Sometimes PK starts to drive me crazy with all her energy and I send her down in the basement where we have a little exercise trampoline.

in the winter, we gotta do what we gotta do!