I actually feel soo much bigger this time around;) Maybe it was someone seriously asking me if I was preggo with TWINS when I told them I was due in May!!!!
I definitely started this pregnancy heavier than my others. Here are my GREAT excuses (LOL!!!!).... I wasn't nursing when I got pregnant, I sit on my bottom for a few hours each morning at the school table with the kids and it's been CRAZY COLD and WET this winter!!!
But I am eating what I need to and watching my snacks. I drink GALLONS of water a day (or at least I feel like it's that much)! And I'm trying to keep up my normal lifestyle with the kids and I CAN'T WAIT to get outside and really get MOVING again (oh, my garden need sooo much work!!!). But I'm healthy and the pregnancy is going great, so I am very thankful!
I've been kind of snickering at how some of my recent changes has been making Brian loose sleep. He's a trooper:)
- I'm constantly congested. You can't hear it in my voice, but at night the post-nasal drop is obnoxious and sometimes I SNORE!! LOL!!!
- The ligaments holding my big 'ole baby belly can be soooo painful at night. So I have resorted to using pillows all the way around me, so not matter how I turn my belly is supported. This totally leaves inches for my sweet hubby!
- Extra pillows and extra weight makes it impossible for me to "slip" in and out of bed without boucing him around some:) LOL.... he knows when I've been up LATE blogging;)
- When the pillows don't support, the ligaments will shoot SHARP pains!! So there have been nights when I'm trying to get up and I can't because of the ligament pain. My poor hubby has woken up with me "breathing through" those pains and has even come around to help me get up:)
- Since it takes me "forever" to get in and out of bed around and over all the pillows, Brian has been woken up by the kids for more water and other needs in the wee hours of the morning..... doing things I usually do:)
Nathaniel is starting to be soo much fun!! We are starting to feel actually elbows and knees and feet instead of just "bumps". And he's starting to "interact" more... like responding with a kick/elbow when we rub the "baby belly" or push in a spot. It's fun to guess what his personality is like based on our "interactions" with him:)Well... I was obviously VERY wordy today!! But it is Wordless Wednesday!! We are giggling here because Brian was the photographer for me... hence the little watermark in the corners of the pics... LOL!!! He is a trooper:)
You can find some other picture posts at Wordless Wednesday, 5 Minutes for Mom and Go Graham Go!!!