Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

Well since I don't often respond to tags....I figured I should do at least one. This one seemed pretty painless!


8 Things I want to Do before I Die
1. Adopt a Child(ren)
2. Teach the Kids to love learning
3. Go on a Family Mission trip
4. Be closer(socially) to my extended family
5. Stronger Marriage!
6. Be a Mentor
7. Do more International traveling (when the kids are older)
8. hmmm...I'll have to think on that one


8 Things I Say Often

1. Who made a stinky? (to the kids)
2. Now why isn't this working? (to the computer)
3. CHRIS!!!
4. No, Ly-ly
5. Ok, Anna, you can.....
6. Thank goodness
7. "yawn"
8. I'm sorry. (to my sweet husband)




8 Songs I Sing Over and Over Again
1. "Children obey your parents in the Lord..."
2. "Do everything without complaining, do everything without argueing.."
3. ABCs
4. Days of the Week
5. Seeds CD songs http://www.seedsmusic.com/
6. "The A says "ah", the A says "ah", every letter makes a sound the A says "ah" " and it goes on and on for the other 25 letters in the alphabet.
7. Dora, Super Why, and Clifford theme songs
8. singing along with AFR (yay.....)


8 Things I am Passionate About (sorry I HAD to add one here)
1. My Lord
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My family
5. Seeing peoples' needs met (wish I could do more)
6. Unborn rights (would love to do more)
7. Being a witness through actions, attitudes and words when possible
8. Enjoying nature
9. NAPTIME


8 Books I've Recently Readad


1. Bible
2. Teaching Your Child to Read in 100 Lessons
3. Stuart Little
4. Curious George goes to the Laundromat
5. Curious George goes to the Fire Station
6. Kite Runner (hmmm... not sure I could recommed it)
7. Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas (borrow it and read it)
8. Biography of LM Montgomery called Maud


8 Things that Attract me to My Best Friends
1. Love their children
2. Desires to serve the Lord through their home
3. Offers advice
4. Shares joys and struggles
5. Understands the cries of motherhood
6. Doesn't mind hearing disciplining while on the phone (and sometimes has to do it too)
7. Loves me through our differences
8. Giving of themselves

No comments: