Sunday, August 23, 2009

Should It Stay or Go???

During many weeklong vacations, Brian attempts to grow a beard. He'll get it coming in and then decide to shave it off. Well this week was the exception.... he grew a beard and DIDN'T shave it off!! And this morning he went off to church with his "new" look. (Here he is working this afternoon.)

















He got some reactions.... some good, some not... lol!! I think someone confessed that at one time they wouldn't have voted to have a pastor with a beard. And one just shook his head and said, "Don't tell me."

My favorite comment was our neighbor. I flat out asked her what she thought and she said, "It doesn't bother me either way, I'm just glad I don't have to kiss him!" LOL... so funny!

For a comparision, here's one of my favorite pre-beard pics of Brian. I was playing with the camera and this was the expression I got after he's just made a really goofy face that I didn't get:)



Since we all like sharing what we think, what do you think?
Should it stay or should it go??

8 comments:

Drea said...

I think he looks nice with a beard and without. He has a good balance of features and I think can pull off both. The beard tho to me gives him a slight edge :) tough side of brian hehe.

Im curious what it looks like thicker tho.. :) tell him I think he should keep growing it to see what it looks like, in another week it will be MUCH thicker, then i can give a good judgement :)

Jenny said...

I agree that he can pull off having a beard, but I like the freshly shaved look.

I have to agree with your neighbor, whenever I see a man with facial hair I think how uncomfortable it would be.

grammie said...

Maybe when it's below zero outside it would be okay but just to look at him makes me hot. Yuk I can't imagine the sweat after he ran. It looks much cleaner shaven. Once he has one you may never get rid of it....like Pey. Yikes!!!

Dad said...

shave it off!!!

Drea said...

I like Dad's Comment.
Travis said last night "Brians to clean cut for that" LOL

Bunch of Barrons said...

I agree...he seems to pull it of either way. I don't like when Billy is completely clean shaven...he looks better with facial hair. But I think this is a toss-up. :)

Scott said...

How about a goatee? All the cool people have one.

Dorian said...

I think he looks nice either way. Ultimately, I think it's up to you and Brian.