Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: The BIG Snip

The Before:



During:








The After:
She LOVES her hair... she's been looking in the mirror since it was cut and I can hear her whisper,"I've got really pretty hair now." LOL

UPDATED: I thought I'd mention that she did have enough to contribute to Locks of Love. She had a solid 10 inches but probably closer to 11 with all the different layers. Regardless, they have a beautiful lock to use or sell. And she was looking forward to sending it off to a little girl who "needed some hair"!


Join in at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom!

13 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! My daughter got her's cut short like that last year and it's been so much easier to take care of!

Did she do Locks Of Love? Abby didn't have enough hair at the time for it.

Grammie said...

It looks beautiful Anna, so grown up and cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna is so right when she says she has got pretty hair now. She looks cute and beautiful at same time! You really made the right choice to cut it Anna! You are even more beautiful now cutie!

Drea said...

She is soooo cute with that hair!

grandma/granddaddy said...

What a beautiful young lady!

Aura said...

I'm so proud of Anna - and it's so good to know she likes the new look.

mom2nji said...

She looks adorable with it shorter and its an awesome thing she was able to donate it! Great job!

Shelly said...

She looks gorgeous!! Glad she likes it!

Happy WW!

http://www.adventuresofabreastfeedingmother.com/2009/08/wordless-wednesday-tutus-and-leotards.html

Dorian said...

Awesome!

aunt jaclyn said...

awww i could cry! it looks so pretty on her she has the perfect face for it. she looks all grown up :)

Mark and Rachel said...

worth the wait (for the post, I mean) It's adorable! She looks more like you now :)

Stacey said...

Awesome! Way to go Anna!

miranda said...

She looks really, really cute with it short like that! I am trying to convince my daughter to that eventually, I don't know if she could handle it or not.