Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Momma

While Lydia is used to be being "the baby" at our house, when we visit Grammie and see Hannah Grace, Lydia turns into the "Little Momma"....

She watches after Hannah Grace and checks on her like the adults! And she desperately looks for an opportunity to get Hannah Grace in HER arms:) So she can "mother" her!!!


You might be sick of Lydia & Hannah Grace pics:) But I LOVE them and we keep remembering that in a couple of months Hannah Grace is going to be too wiggly for Lydia to hold....

I don't know. Part of me hopes that Hannah Grace will want her older girl cousins to be close to her!! And that we'll have TONS more "snuggly cousin" pictures to come:)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

How adorable! My daughter isn't the little mommy type. She'll talk to her baby cousin, but doesn't want to hold him.

Erica said...

My kids *love* their cousins, and wish we all lived in the same town!! I am sure with as loving and nurturing as you are, your kids will follow suit and love on everyone in their life. Thanks for posting the pics!!

In Everything said...

Awe Erica.... you are sooo encouraging:) My prayer is that my kids would understand (a tiny piece) of God's love for them through me... and that is such a challenge some days.