Tuesday, August 25, 2009

almost WW - The Birthday Pic by Chris

Monday was my birthday and I was able to spend it with my family, parents, sister (and my little niece (pics to come). Anyway, during some drawing time today, Chris illustrated our birthday party.... as only Christopher can do...



I LOVE how creative he is with his drawings... they seem soo random and silly, yet he has thought them out enough to include details.... like the balloons, a birthday cake and EYEBROWS...LOL!!

He's such a crazy kid... wildly running around the house chasing his sisters making them scream to draw these fun pictures for us:)

More Wordless Wednesday fun at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom!

12 comments:

Ellen said...

LOVE IT!! lol.. my son also draws body-less people :) lol, I think it's great and it sure gives you insight into their perspective :) hope you had a great birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy be-alted Birthday Kelly! Wishing you all the best! Hope you had a good time to enjoy it. Looking forward to see your pics.

Deb said...

That's awesome. I love kids' artwork!

Also, happy belated birthday. :)

Mark and Rachel said...

Forgot this was your birthday time. Glad you got to spend it with your family. Happy belated birthday!

Drahdrah said...

How wonderful. Happy belated birthday !

aunt jaclyn said...

you can definitely tell how much he looks up to his daddy, he made him huge compared to everyone else. kel, are your hands on your hips?

Kelli W said...

What a great drawing. When my 5 year old draws people, their hair looks just like that too!

Lauren Wayne said...

I love his style! We're still in scribbles here, so I'll wait for the arms and legs coming out of heads phase! :) And the hair is so perfect.

Staci A said...

He's very creative! What a great picture!

Andrea said...

How adorable!! I love the drawings where the legs come right out of the head. My son very recently stopped doing that, all of a sudden...

Happy WW! Here's mine: http://www.chocolatefingerprints.net/2009/09/wordless-wednesday-new-nap-spot.html

Stacey said...

This is priceless! Happy belated birthday!

Baba said...

A great birthday picture for you..I save all of my pictures that my grands give me!! Kids are so cute with their artwork...have a good day.