Monday, August 10, 2009

I heart Faces - Week #29


You know with all the crazy faces my family makes when I try to get a decent picture of them, you'd think I'd have NO problem finding one for the challenge. But I DID find two .... both having to do with the kids' grandfathers:) I can only use ONE...

Brian and Anna BOTH thought that THIS one was the Funniest!!!

This is from vacation when Lydia was armed with the camera. She had Grandaddy trapped and kept taking his picture. We all fell over laughing that night as I reviewed the pictures on the camera.... this was our favorite!

7 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Hahaha! I love that! :)

Unknown said...

Fun photo!

Steph said...

What a fun picture!

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

That's a winning picture! Love it.

Jaime said...

THat's awesome..

Erica said...

looks like brian!!

Grammie said...

What a whooot! They outta put that on the overhead at his church this Sunday. That will get everyone's attention.
I think Lydia's got an eye for winning photos!!!