Saturday, February 9, 2008

Too Quiet.....What's Going on????

Do your kids (or do you remember) have a sixth sense....it's the one where they KNOW you are busy....on the phone, mentally planning, reading,etc? Mine do and they will QUICKLY take advantage of the situation when I'm not on my toes.

This morning I was competely outnumbered!!! It didn't seem to matter that I was busy with keeping their house or cooking their lunch...hehehee!!! But everytime I turned around little hands were into something else..........

Well it got a little TOO quiet and that's when I decided to go find THEM........



Ok, another funny thing is that Lydia gladly helped me clean it all up because she's at the stage where she loves to take stuff out of containers and then put it all back in.....so for her it was just as much fun to clean it up. So we cleaned up and then I herded them out of my room, but to my surprise Lydia was still holding the little white shell necklace trying to put it on. How did I miss it? Especially since she had been cleaning up?

Thank goodness Daddy took all of us OUT of the house and into the BIG city for the evening. Sounds delightful I know but we dragged our NO-afternoon nap kids through Target and Super Walmart...one break was dinner at Chick-a-Way...oh I mean Chick-Fil-A to play on their indoor playground.....I'm just hoping I used enough hand sanitizer to ward off any more viruses.

2 comments:

Drea said...

do we have the same furniture? ive never seen ur bedroom but that bed and dresser look just like the set in Taites room! Kids are so messy! why do we bother cleaning HAHA

Lis said...

We blogged about the same thing on the same day!